I would like to thank Cherylene at Living vs Existing for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It’s been a bout a month since I started the blog and I am loving it! I am so grateful to all you fellow bloggers, to everyone for the positive and supportive comments and likes. You guys and gals are the best!
The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other up-and-coming bloggers. It is designed to encourage new bloggers to keep up the good work and help people to discover new blogs.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Versatile Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers of your choice and let them know.
Seven facts about me:
- I am a nerd…I don’t really know where to go from there.
- I tend to be disorganised and unpredictable. It’s not my fault, just too many ideas to keep inside my head. They spill. A lot.
- I love rabbits. They are so cute and funny and absolutely adorable. At one point in my life I actually had ten! (long time ago)
- I do the DIY in my house. I am very good with my hands.
- I have a kindle with hundreds of books inside. I heart my kindle.
- My favourite book of all time is the Hobbit.
- I am currently up to season 10 of Supernatural.
My nominees are:
I’d like to nominate all you fabulous people! But got bored of linking after 6! Sorry!